Pumpkin Cake Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting!
- 4large eggs
- 1 2⁄3cups white sugar
- 1cup vegetable oil
- 1(15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6ounces cream cheese
- 6tablespoons butter, softened
- 3cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour one glass 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- For the frosting: beat together the cream cheese, butter and confectioner’s sugar.
- Evenly spread over bars after they have cooled.