Cream cheese spread
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4ounces sour cream
- 1teaspoon season salt
- 1teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1bunch red leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 1⁄2zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 4radishes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2red onion, thinly sliced
- 4mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- cracker, to be used as an optional feather row (optional)
- pretzel, to be used as an optional feather row (optional)
- 3sun-dried tomatoes
- yellow pepper
- Cream cheese mixture:.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor till smooth add more paprika if you want.
- Veggie arrangement:.
- On a large platter arrange red lettuce leaves so red is on the outer edge. Then place the veggies like they are the feathers of the turkey. The large plume of feathers behind the turkey as I layered in rows are carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, red onions, and radishes.
- The bottom feathers are yellow squash, zucchini, yellow peppers, and celery.
- For the body I inverted a soup bowl and spread the cream cheese mixture over it. Use the mixture as a glue add radishes along the bottom in 2 rows follow with mushrooms adding till completely covering the bowl.
- For the chest I placed 3 sun-dried tomato half’s adhered with some of the cheese mixture on the body of mushrooms.
- For the head place 1/2 of a radish (try to find one that is a long red radish) Spread some cheese mixture on the cut side and place just above the tomatoes.
- For the wattle adhere a yellow pepper slice to the radish(head) with the cheese mixture. Place the remaining cheese mixture in a bowl for dipping. Enjoy!