Crab Appetizer (Maryland)
- 1lb crabmeat
- 8ounces cream cheese(softened to room temperature)
- 1⁄2cup sour cream
- 2green onions, minced
- 1⁄4cup bell pepper, chopped finely (yellow or red if available)
- 1tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (I use more)
- 1teaspoon celery seed
- 1teaspoon celery, minced
- 2drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2(21 ounce) miniature phyllo cups (prefer Athens-15 shells each box)
- 1dash paprika
Mix together ingredients *except crab meat* to make a thick mixture.
Carefully fold crab meat into mixture either with a your hands, or a spatula, just until mixed. Do not over mix.
Over fill each mini phyllo shell with the crab meat, (about 1 tablespoon per shell).
Sprinkle lightly with paprika, for decoration.
Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.