- 16ounces frozen tater tots
- 6ounces cooked turkey sausage or 5 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- 2ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4cup half-and-half cream
- 5 -6large eggs
- 1⁄4–1⁄2teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4teaspoon black pepper
- 1cup grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F then spray a 9×9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the tater tots in the bottom of the pan. Next sprinkle the turkey sausage or crumbled bacon over the tater tots.
- Note: If you want to add vegetables, such as mushrooms or green peppers, you should add them along with the meat.
- Whisk the half & half & cream cheese together in a bowl. Once smooth whisk in the eggs & spices then stir in the cheese. Pour over the tater tots then bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.